When you travel through the lands of Diablo 3 story you can have different companions. Pets have a special role in this game so let’s learn what are Diablo 3 pets.
What Non-Combat Pets Do Game Have
Does Diablo 3 have pets? Sure, we’ve made the list of Diablo 3 Pets for PS3 and other platforms which is already wating for you.
- Menagerist. This is a kind of goblin mad about treasure. You can find it in Adventure Mode. This creature hasn’t got any special skills. It’s quite difficult to find Menagerist.
- Royal Calf. You can find it after Anniversary Dungeon is complete. This Calf gives you an access to Wirt’s Leg.
- Liv Moore. She looks like a zombie and has a knife in her hand. You can find her in Ravi Lilywhite (Weeping Hollow).
- The Butcher. You can find it after Anniversary Dungeon is complete. He walks with a huge knife and a piece of meat. His size is relatively small.
- Friendly Gauntlet. It’s a hand with metal fingers. This is one of Diablo 3 mini pets.
- That Which Must Not be Named. This is a cow looking creature wearing a crown.
- Lamb. This is a little boy and you need to take care of him until he grows.
- Queen of the Succubi. It’s a friendly demon who can be quite impatient.
If you wonder about Diablo 3 Barbarian pets, there’s no good news for you. They simply don’t exist.
Diablo 3 Pets and Wings
Here’s another list of items from Diablo 3 ready for you. Read along.
- Andariel Wings. A part of Season 8 Season’s Journey Reward.
- Angelic wings. Can be found in D3V Collector’s Edition (CE).
- Blade Wings. Could be found in SC2 Heart of the Swarm.
- Cosmic Wings. You’ll need a rainbow goblin to open the portal.
- Falcon Wings. Visit Gardens of Hope in Act 4 and find a Mysterious Chest.
- Green Leather Wings. Can be found in Diablo 3 RoS.
- Green Wings. Can be found in Diablo 3 RoS.
- Mercy Wings. Can be found in Overwatch Origins Edition or Collector’s
- Wings of the Betrayer. Can be found in WoW Legion Deluxe Edition or
- Collector’s Edition.
- Wings of Valor. A bonus for D3 Reaper of Souls. You can’t get them anymore.
There’re a lot of cosmetic items which can find in this game. Our table describing them is here.
|Item Name||Item Type||Act||Area||Drops From|
|Whimsyshire Portrait||Portrait Frame||—||Whimsyshire||Sir William|
|Helm of Cranial Crustacean||Transmog – Helm||5||Greyhollow Island||The Succulent|
|Panther’s Claw||Transmog – Fist Weapon||3||Ruins of Sescheron||Mysterious Chest|
|Quinquennial Swords||Transmog – Sword||1||Cemetary of the Forsaken||Jay Wilson, Josh Mosquiera|
|Kanai’s Scorn||Transmog – 2H Mace||3||Ruins of Sescheron||Mysterious Chest|
|Hand of Despair||Transmog – Fist Weapon||4||Gardens of Hope 1st Tier||Rakanoth|
|Sungjae’s Fury||Transmog – 2H Axe||1||Mysterious Chest|
|Crossbow of Corvus||Transmog – Crossbow||5||Survivor’s Enclave – Overgrown Ruins||Mysterious Chest|
|Man Prodder||Transmog – Polearm||Cow Rift||Lord of Bells|
|Templar’s Chain||Transmog – 1H Flail||1||Cathedral Level 2||Mysterious Chest|
|Que’Hegan’s Will||Transmog – 1H Flail||1||Halls of Agony Level 3||Nevaz|
|Amberwing||Transmog – 1H Sword||Rifts||Erethon|
|Reaper’s Kiss||Transmog – Staff||Rifts||Infernal Maiden|
Pet Farming and Locations
Do Diablo 3 pets do anything? Some of them are really useful helping to find gold for example. Others will support you in a passive way. It’s good to know that you can even farm some of the pets in this game. Want to know how? Watch this video.
Where to get Diablo 3 pets? Some of them are really easy to find and you don’t need to spend much time searching for them. You still need to take some time to find certain pets. In order to help you and save your time there’s a video which has a lot of tips.