American Truck Simulator is an upcoming truck simulation game. It is under development by SCS Software for Microsoft Windows platform. American Truck Simulator will be released as the successor to Euro Truck Simulator 2, in spite of the difference in name.
American Truck Simulator Release Date
Release date for American Truck Simulator has not been announced yet.
American Truck Simulator release date: yet unknown
American Truck Simulator Trailer
American Truck Simulator Trailer shows a peaceful look at the game, showcasing a variety of trucks and some calming new landscapes. In the trailer, we get a brief glimpse of industrial areas, small towns, The Golden Gate Bridge, cities filled with skyscrapers, and we even get to the see a teaser of Las Vegas, it all looks stunning.
American Truck Simulator Gameplay
American Truck Simulator puts you in the driver’s seat for hire entering the neighborhood cargo business, making you work your way up to make one of the biggest transportation companies in the United States.
Also read about Construction Simulator 2015
Gameplay is similar to Euro Truck Simulator 2. The game features different American trucks which players will drive as they deliver cargo across America. Game mechanics are based on the successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been improved with new features, making a great gaming experience from SCS Software.
According to SCS Software, more than 100 cities will be included in the game that the players can truck through on their travels. Some of the various locations included in the 100+ cities list are San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Nevada with the game actually starting off in California and from that point the player plays outwards. SCS Software is trying to have the entire North of America available in the game to explore.
The game will feature various officially branded trucks, similar to Euro Truck Simulator, but the full list of vehicles hasn’t been announced yet. Two officially revealed vehicle brands are Peterbilt and Kenworth trucks with others to be announced.
The game also includes some additional features like:
• In-game Photo Mode to capture your favorite moments and an option to share them with thousands of individuals who love trucks.
• An option to set the images as favorite, you can quickly access favorite images any time you want in the game.
• World of Trucks feature allows discussion on the screenshots with other players.
• Editor’s Pick feature allows you to take a look at the top pictures hand-picked by the game creators. Editor’s Pick is updated almost every day. You can also try to get your own particular screenshot on that list.
• Upload an image to use as a custom avatar or use it as a license plate in the game.
American Truck Simulator Videos
SCS Software released an hour of alpha build gameplay video. The video displays a truck delivering a tractor to Fresno. The video also shows off careful turns, cautious assessments of both wing mirrors, the leaning out of windows feature to check for passing passengers on the road, and other gameplay features.